"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Saturday, November 25, 2006
C. A. Webb Teams up with authors of TriCom Publicity to launch READ MY LIPS
Want to contribute towards the READ MY LIPS campaign?
Do so using your credit card, debit card or check by clicking this link: http://www.dropcash.com/campaign/cyruswebb/read_my_lips_literacy_campaign/
The man who brought you exclusive interviews with Tyler Perry, Carl Weber, Francis Ray, Brandon Massey and Andrew Neiderman for the CONVERSATIONS MAGAZINE is ending a history-making year with more explosive interviews featuring some of the most celebrated names in print. As part of his project READ MY LIPS, which promotes literary, he has teamed up with Tricom Publicity to end 2006 with only the best:
TriCom Publicity Inc. has publicized over 300 authors and their works in the last twelve years. Their client list includes both New York Times, USA Today, and Essence best-selling authors along with numerous up-and-coming authors. TriCom's goal is to bring avid readers and bookclubs all the information they would want to know about authors and their books.
Contact Webb at 601.201.8139 or through www.cawebb.com for details.