"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Conversations Book Club: Making History One Day at a Time
(Seen here Bestselling author Lacricia Peters (GIRL, NAW!), C-Murder (DEATH AROUND THE CORNER), Voncele Savage (A LETTER TO MY SISTERS) and Dedra Johnson (SANDRINE'S LETTER TO TOMORROW)
When Conversations Book Club talks about books, people listen and respond.
Now with other 10,000 hits on its main website and literary partners spanning the globe, look for Conversations to continue to bring about historic change in the way that YOU read and discuss books...
So C'mon. What are you waiting for? JOIN THE ADDICTION: Get hooked on books!