"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Sun. Dexc. 14, 2008: OndreaNicole on today's Conversations LIVE! Radio
Make plans to listen to our Sunday edition of Conversations LIVE! Radio today as we are joined by singer/songwriter/poet OndreaNicole!
A longtime friend of Conversations, OndreaNicole will talk about her love for everything artistic, how she uses personal experiences to educate as well as entertain and give details about her upcoming event in Mississippi called "A Night of Music & Style" on Thursday, December 18, 2008. (Click on the flyer above)
Haven't heard of OndreaNicole before? She will share a piece of her soul through poetry as well as introduce her two songs "Rock My Body" and "Life What You See".
To listen to the interview live, simply visit http://www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive or listen over the studio line at 1.347.426.3645.