"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Tray Chaney of HBO's The Wire named National Spokesperson for The Writ e Stuff
"Tray is just the type of individual we need to be part of the face of our movement," says Cyrus A. Webb*, President of Shadow Play Entertainment, host of Conversations LIVE! Radio and Founder of The Write Stuff Literacy Campaign. "He has been living proof of the importance of education and reading, and the success he has enjoyed goes to show what is possible with hard work." Chaney joins Derrick Hargrove and Nikki Shallwani from MTV's 50 Cent: The Money & The Power in supporting the cause of reading.
Tray Chaney has been building his brand since the age of eight, having appeared on Showtime At The Apollo, written the autobiography The Truth You Can't BeTray and starred as Poot in the hit HBO series The Wire. Currently he is working on several projects including his debut album featuring the single Delima with Jazz from Dru Hill.
The Write Stuff Literacy Campaign is a national project geared at bringing awareness to not only reading but areas where extra help is needed in The United States. As part of his relationship with The Write Stuff, Chaney will be one of the most visible aspects of the project's message.
To find our more information about The Write Stuff or Tray Chaney visit http://www.thewritestufftv.com or contact Herschel Dixon at 1.502.994.7852.
* Webb interviewed Tray Chaney for Conversations Magazine as well as Conversations LIVE! Radio. To read the print edition, click here: http://thewritestufftvofficialblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/mulit-media-personality-tray-chaney.html . The radio edition of the Tray Chaney interview is here: http://tinyurl.com/dnzezp .