Throughout the month of June 2010 Shadow Play Entertainment and Cyrus Webb are presenting several projects designed for individuals throughout the United States and beyond. They are also gearing up for some important dates later in the year. Here is the most recent snapshot of what you can look forward to or participate in now.
* Looking for talented authors to feature on your radio and tv programs or in your book club discussions? Through the Conference Call Conversations Tour, Shadow Play Entertainment has partnered with a great roster of authors who are making their mark on the world through words. To see who is involved and how you can get them to join you, visit www.conversationstour.com.
* With over 20,000 votes already cast for Cyrus Webb in the Oprah Winfrey Network competition to find the next big tv talk show host, there is still a need for all of your support to continue each day until the July 3, 2010 deadline. Remember that THREE COMPONENTS are being considered in this competition: the amount of votes, views of the audition video and the comments being left. You can vote as often as you would like for Webb each day. Visit www.themaleoprah.com for all the details and to see how else you can support him in this endeavor.
* (Sat. June 19, 2010) In the Louisiana, Alabama, Tennessee or Mississippi area? Join Cyrus Webb and fashion designer Gail Ambeau at the Pearl Public Library (2416 Old Brandon Road * Pearl, MS) from 11-1p.m. for a Voting Party in connection with the Oprah Winfrey TV competition to find he next big talk show host. Both are competing for the position but are working together to get the word out. For details, call Gail Ambeau at 601.500.0937 or email Cyrus Webb at email@example.com. Information can also be found at www.themaleoprah.com.
* Conversations Book Club recently released its Top 25 Summer Reads of 2010. To see what books made the list, visit this link: http://conversationsbookclub.blogspot.com/2010/06/conversations-announces-its-top-25.html
* This week bestselling author Danielle Steel sent an email message to Cyrus Webb and members of Conversations Book Club. Read it here: http://tinyurl.com/32e9m2g.
* D. D. Turner, author of CHRONCICLES OF A HIP HOP LEGEND is featured in the recent Crunk Magazine newslettr. Read the interview here:
* Cyrus Webb and others who worked in the hospitality industry are featured in the June/July 2010 issue of Reader's Digest discussing secrets some hotels don't want you to know. Visit the Reader's Digest website or your local newsstand to read the article.
* (Sat. June 26, 2010) HIP HOP AND BOOKS RALLY IN JACKSON, MS * Shadow Play Entertainment and Cyrus Webb host an afternoon of great music and free books just in time for the summer. This Hip Hop and Books event will take place at Smith Park Downtown (206 Amite St. (Jackson, MS) from 12-3p.m. with performances by recording artists Spida, Unik, Playa Connected, Young Boi Hulk, Black Jewel and more. Domino's Pizza is the official food vendor and will have pizza and drinks available for purchasing. For details, contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.
* On Sunday, June 27, 2010 @ 10:30a.m. EST (9:30a.m. CST/7:30a.m. PT), Shadow Play Entertainment debuts its newest addition to the Conversations brand: "Inspirational Conversations Radio"! Hosted by Cyrus Webb and Mary Gilder (author of A MISREPRESENTATION OF MYSELF), the 15 min. weekly segment will focus on a encouraging thought for the new week, inspiring music and a book selection to helpyou with some of the issues we all face. Look for guests to join the show as well from time to time. To be considered for the program or to inquire about how your book can be featured, contact Cyrus Webb at email@example.com or 601.896.5616. The show will be heard live at www.blogtalkradio.com/conversationslive.
* Deborah Gary, author of TEENAGE MOTHER'S GUIDE TO SURVIVAL will be interviewed by Barry Eva on "A Book and A Chat" on June 29, 2010 @ 6:30p.m. EST (5:30p.m. CST/3:30p.m. PT). Listen to the interview live at www.blogtalkradio.com/across-the-pond.
* ANNUAL NATIONAL DAY OF READING 2010: Will you take part in this year's National Day of Reading? The event is set for Sat. November 20, 2010. Our goal is to get events scheduled in all 50 states to show our commitment to making reading a priority. 30 states took part in last year's event. Sign up today! Contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616 for more information or visit www.thewritstufftv.com.
To stay abreast of everything going on with Shadow Play Entertainment, bookmark www.shadowplayent.com.