"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Monday, July 09, 2007
Bestselling author Lee Hayes prepares to visit with Conversations Book Club
It is with great pride that Conversations Book Club announces that bestselling author Lee Hayes will be visiting with the group later this year! Mark your calendars: Hayes will be joining the group via conference call on Thursday, August 16, 2007 at 6p.m. at Waldenbooks Metrocenter for an hour discussion. He will be visiting in person November 8-11, 2007.
Look for more details to be given as they are confirmed. You can find our more about Lee Hayes by clicking here.
This is part of Conversations Book Club project "JOIN THE ADDICTION: Get Hooked on Books". To get more information, visit the main website of Conversations Book Club today.