"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Monday, July 02, 2007
JUST IN: Tananarive Due, co-author of the new blockbuster CASANEGRA (with Blair Underwood and Steven Barnes) agrees to "Conversations"
Just a day or so after finishing the sexy mystery CASANEGRA, I was on the computer writing to the authors trying to get an interview. Today I got this reply from Bestselling author Tananarive Due:
"Cyrus, if I may--Wow. The work you're doing sounds more than worthy...I'm sure my husband (Steven Barnes) and I would be happy to phone in, if that can be worked out... Let me know if we can be helpful in any way... Thanks so much for writing!
So you know what that means: We will be taking with both Due and her husband, Steven Barnes, this year! Mark your calendars: Wednesday, September 5, 2007 @ 6p.m. CST! This will take place exclusively at Waldenbooks Metrocenter.
The novel CASANEGRA is now available in stores and select libraries. "Check it out."