"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Friday, June 29, 2007
REVEALED: July 2007 Conversations Magazine
What do you get when you combine interviews with Bestselling authors Travis Hunter, Nikki Turner, Trista Russell, Nancy Bush and Thomas Long with profiles of "Books Are Sexy" Book Club President Derrick L. Briggs, Stuart Woods, Monica P. Carter and more? You get one blockbuster of a magazine! That is what Shadow Play Publications is presenting to you in the month of July 2007!
This is one definitely for your scrapbook! Conversations Magazine is brimming over with information that you will want to refer to for months and even years to come, and you get it all in 32 pages.
Looking to get your personal copy or even your subscription? Don't forget that single issues are available for only $5.00 ($6.50 with shipping) or you can get a subscription of 12 issues for only $50.00 ($65.00 with shipping). Would you rather just get it in your inbox as an e-book? You can do that for only $3.50!
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for personalized links or you can order directly from Conversations Book Club's main site beginning July 1, 2007.