"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Acclaimed author Pamela Samuels-Young visits with Conversations Book Club--- Saturday, October 27, 2007
On Tuesday, October 23, 2007, Ms Samuels-Young will join us via conference call at 6p.m. for the regular Conversations Book Club meeting at the Medgar Evers Library. She will talk about her book FIRM PURSUIT, her journey as an author and her upcoming visit to the state.
Then you are encouraged to join us on Friday, October 26th, when she will be having a lunchtime book club discussion at 12:30p.m. at Subway Restaurant in Pearl (address below), followed by a meet and greet at Richard Wright Library at 4p.m. CST. Both events are free admission.
On Saturday, October 27th, you are then cordially invited to join us at Subway Restaurant (3000 HWY 80E in Pearl, MS) for a meet and greet with Pamela Samuels-Young, bestselling author Francis Ray and other lovers of words for their "READ WELL WHILE YOU EAT WELL" campaign to promote healthy eating and regular reading. The event begins at 5p.m. Admission is free, however Ms. Young will have copies of her book FIRM PURSUIT available for purchasing.
* On Saturday, October 27th, Pamela Samuels-Young will be signing her book FIRM PURSUIT at Lemuria Book Store in Jackson, MS.
To find out more about Ms. Young, click here.