"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Friday, September 21, 2007
Conversations Book Club & Waldenbooks Metrocenter team up for G-Unit Books Promotion
In an effort to encourage reading of the G-Unit Books (a division of Pocket Books), Conversations Book Club and the Reading My Lips Literacy Project have teamed up with the management of the Waldenbooks in Jackson, MS to offer this special offer: For every G-Unit book sold through the store, the buyer will also get a signed 8 1/2" x 11" print of 50 Cent FREE!
Presently the store is offering a "Buy 2 Get One Free" promotion, which means you can get 3 titles and 3 prints. Choose from co-authors Nikki Turner, K-Elliott, Relentless Aaron, Mark Anthony, Kwan and Noire.
You have to hurry, because this promotion will end on November 1, 2007. To find out more about the partnership, contact either Lisa or Pam at Waldenbooks Metrocenter at 601.969.6949.
AND VISIT www.thebestbookclub.info to see when these G-Unit authors will be visiting Mississippi.