"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Conversations Book Club & For The People Productions Finalize new partnership with Urban Books/Q-Boro Books
(l-r, Stanley Clark (For The People Productions), Bestselling author Alisha Yvonne and C. A. Webb (Conversations Book Club)
On Tuesday, February 13, 2007 C. A. Webb (President of Conversations Book Club) and Stanley Clark (President of For The People Productions) announced their new partnership with two major publishers of urban fiction: Urban Books and Q-Boro Books.
Beginning March 1, 2007, you can find all of the authors of each publishing house at the home office of For The People Productions in Canton, MS--- at an astounding 22% off the retail price. It is hoped that this will continue to push the book club's mission of providing quality titles at an affordable price.
To see all the authors published by these houses, click here.