"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Saturday, September 06, 2008
THIS WEEK'S REVIEW: "The Measure of Our Days" by former Gov. William Winter
READ THE REVIEW HERE: http://www.rankinledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080906/LIFE/809060305/1003
Winter's book is also the "Book of the Month" for the Non-Fiction Conversations Book Club that meets at the Pearl Public Library (Old Brandon Road * Pearl, MS) on Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 6p.m. Admission to the discussion is free, and light refreshments will be served. For more information about the book club visit the link below or call 601.896.5616.
Enjoy your day. Enjoy your life. Enjoy your world. Enjoy BOOKS! http://www.thebestbookclub.info