"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Conversations speaks EXCLUSIVELY w/ Kim Yorio of "Girl's Guide"
The Girl’s Guide to Kicking Your Career into Gear by Caitlin Friedman and Kimberly Yorio marks the third title in their best-selling and award-winning Girls Guide series which includes The Girl’s Guide to Starting Your Own Business and The Girl’s Guide to Being a Boss without Being a Bitch.
The authors, Caitlin and Kimberly, have conducted numerous radio interviews on topics including, “The Good, Bad and Ugly about Managing,” “The Imposter Syndrome,” “How to be a Boss without Being a Bitch” and “Running into Your Boss Out of the Office.” With the focus of this third book on achieving career success, Caitlin and Kimberly will be offering telephone interviews that provide listeners with action steps for fulfilling their professional dreams.
Conversations Book Club would like to thank Tommy Semosh of Random House for helping arrange this discussion. Admission is free, and the public is invited to attend. For more information, contact Robin Gardner at 601.664.8805 or Cyrus A. Webb at email@example.com.