"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Conversations Celebrates Savvy Book Club's 1 Year Anniversary
Under the direction of Rose Wright, the group has done much in promoting reading and the enjoyment of books---and it has been a pleasure to work with them from time-to-time on projects in Mississippi. Also present at the celebration was Mississippi author Voncele Savage (author of A LETTER TO MY SITERS) and members of the Southern Girls Book Club.
Among the discussions after the program among Savvy Members and Conversations was the new release by Mary B. Morrison (SWEETER THAN HONEY) and our Book of the Month GROWN & GANGSTA by Jacki-O. (Look for them to be reading each book in their group very soon!)
Conversations Book Club was also recognized for its work with literacy, and I was glad to receive the award on our behalf.
Congrats again to the ladies of Savvy Book Club. We look forward to being shoulder to shoulder with you for many years to come.
C'mon. What are you waiting for? JOIN THE ADDICTION: Get hooked on books! http://www.thebestbookclub.info http://readingmylips.blogspot.com