"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Monday, March 24, 2008
Conversations Launches BeBop Record Shop/Jacki-O Media Blitz
Mississippi's own hiphop artist Trill has gotten in on the action, providing his single "Gettin My Airplane On" to the commercial and future promotional material.
Conversations Book Club will be reaching out to all media outlets to latch on to its mission of encouraging reading among all ages.
For more information, visit http://www.thebestbookclub.info.
C'mon. JOIN THE ADDICTION: Get hooked on books!