"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Author Kia Stokes sells out JSU Bookstore, expands to new stores
In what was her first official booksigning since the book was released earlier in the month, Kia greeted visitors to the store, talked about her book and signed copies for patrons.
Missed Kia's visit or don't have your copy of the book? JSU Bookstore's stock has been replenished and can now be found at Milestone Christian Bookstore (Pearl, MS) and the Family Christian Bookstores in Jackson, MS and Ridgeland, MS.
Visit Kia online at http://www.kiastokes.com. For more information or to schedule meetings and interviews contact Cyrus A. Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.