"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Saturday, October 04, 2008
Bestselling author Angel M. Hunter: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2008
The day started with us making a historic stop at the Smith Robertson Museum. It was the first school for African Americans in the city of Jackson, MS---now it is a landmark in the capitol city.
From there is was on to the Willie Morris Library. There Hunter greeted the staff who are part of the Savvy Book Club.
Next it was the Books-A-Million bookstore in Jackson, MS. They have been friends with Conversations since 2007. Angel signed books there and passed out her new bookmarks that feature all four of her full-length novels.
Finally we stopped at Wal-Mart in Pearl, MS where we saw a member of the Conversations Book Club, Darlene Collier, who is also an aspiring author. She congratulated Angel on her success and wished her the best in the future.
A great end to a great weekend. We look forward to working with Bestselling author Angel M. Hunter more in the future. To our supporters: Enjoy your day. Enjoy your life. Enjoy BOOKS. http://www.thebestbookclub.info