"Read My Lips" is the new initiative began in November 2006 to encourage reading and writing among those both young and old. We want to help feed a passion for the written and spoken word to help individuals continue to mold the future. Want to know how you can be featured? Contact us at email@example.com or 601.896.5616.
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 1" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio Part 2" Word Search
- "Guests of Conversations LIVE! Radio, Part 4" Word Search
- "Authors You Should Know, Part 2" Word Search
- "Authors We Love, Part 1" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy" Word Search
- "Supporters Tweet For Literacy---2" Word Search
- "Ballin' With Books" Word Search
- CelebRealAcy Word Search
- "Authors Who Have The Write Stuff" Word Search
Thursday, October 30, 2008
MS State Flag Forum: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
A big thank you goes out to the panelists (Zane Bell, Dudley Sykes, Eddie Wright, Kia Stokes and Deanna Tisdale) for a job well done. Thank you to the Jackson Advocate Newspaper, The Clarion Ledger and the Pearl Public Library for helping get the word out, and to the dozens who came to be a part of the discussion. The conversation was thoughtful, all sides were well represented, and a common thread emerged: the need for the state to come together and recognize what unites us as well as what makes us unique.
What will be discussed in November? We are pleased to announce that on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 the town-hall style discussion at the Pearl Public Library (Pearl, MS) will be "RACIAL PRIDE: A Thin Line Between Love & Hate?". We hope to see you there. For details, continue to visit http://www.thebestbookclub.info.